Monday, October 25, 2010

First Blog (aka- Stumped!)

October 25, 2010

My first blog. I've thought of so many things that I would write about if I had a blog. Now that I sit here, the ideas that I had elude me. As I ponder what my first post will be, one thing comes to mind- I hope to encourage others.

Life here is not perfect. Nor is it idyllic. Those of us who live UTRTR are flawed and surely if you follow my blogging journey, you'll see my flaws and shortcomings clearly. However, when you finish reading, I hope that you will go away feeling encouraged and, perhaps, inspired to find your own beautiful moments in life and share them with others.

So, I close for tonight, contemplating my next post. There is so much to share- God is good and Jesus is the center of this home. I can hardly wait to share this journey, not only with those UTRTR, but also with anyone who chooses to read and follow our journey as we strive to be more like Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment